We offer an exclusive service that fully takes you into the fine art printing experience. From the development of the idea to the end of the printing process, evaluating the best solutions for your images at every step.
IMAGE CONSULTING & MATERIAL ANALYSIS
A service offered to solve any of your doubts about your image and advise you on the best fine art printing solutions available.
We offer an editing services that gives you the possibility to chose between different types of editing for a perfect print based on your needs.
A premium luxury service offering different types of the finest papers from Germany (Hahnemuhle). All the prints are artisanal made in Italy.
Let's talk about the complete service
Standard Fine Art Service
Standard Fine Art Plan: Just send us your files and we will take care of everything!
The service includes:
- Analysis of your material (type of file, dimension, resolution/DPI, exposition, shadow zone and lights details and check of the eventual burned whites)
- Assessment of your editing or standard editing (black and white preparation, colour management) with 3 versions proposal to chose from for the final print
- Fine Art print (artisanal made in Italy, with the best paper from Germany: Hanemuhle)
Prices: from 79 £ = 88 € (A4)
Booked singular or added to the main plan
Extra Services & Options
- Extra specialised image consulting
- Extra post-production (extra photo retouching)
- Reprocessing of the image (prepare an image with a smaller size file for a bigger print. Available ONLY if the basic conditions are met)
Price: 79 £/h = 88 €/h
Feel free to contact us for any enquires, we will provide you with the best solution based on your needs!
High standard quality services
As we offer high standard quality services, we don’t take assignments if the image standards required for the fine art print are not met.
For instance, if you need a large print A1 but you can provide only a very small size file or your file is very damaged or noisy, without any possible solution for a good result, we prefer to inform you in advance.
If you have any doubts about your image files feel free to contact us for a free advice.
Delivery time & method
As we are working with highly qualified and experienced professionals both for the image consulting and editing, and for the artisanal printing, we need you to know that the estimate time to deliver the images will be around 7 working days from the start of the work. The drying process of artisanal print alone needs over 24 hours in a special room.
Your prints will be sent signed and tracked. As an extra option, we can also offer a courier specialised in transporting artworks.
If you have any enquires about the delivery feel free to contact us.